Real Estate Development manages a portfolio of Campus-owned buildings:
- 1995 University Ave, Berkeley, CA, commonly known as the Golden Bear Building, is a five-story Class A office building with ~171,000 rsf, both street-level and subterranean parking, is located three blocks from the Berkeley campus. The Golden Bear Building was built in 1988 and is generally regarded as the premier office building in the downtown Berkeley area.
- 2850 Telegraph Ave, Berkeley, CA
- 2440 Bancroft Way, Berkeley, CA
- 3200 Regatta Blvd, Richmond, CA
- 1608 4th Street, Berkeley, CA