Contract Administration is the unit in Real Estate responsible for the formation and administration of agreements for professional, architectural and construction services on the Berkeley Campus. These services are provided in compliance with UC system-wide and Berkeley campus policies and procedures in addition to applicable local, state, federal, and international laws, rules and regulations.
The materials below are sample documents and are intended for information purposes only. Some documents may not contain the complete volume. Please contact Contract Administration or your project manager for review of latest and complete document versions. Should you have any questions, please contact our Contract Administration unit at (510) 643-5579.
- Long Form Contract General Conditions for UCB [Adobe PDF]
- Brief Form Contract Adobe [PDF] or [WORD]
- General Conditions for Job Order Contract [Adobe PDF]
Certificate of Insurance Forms For:
- Long Form Contracts [Adobe PDF]
- For Brief Form Contracts [Adobe PDF]
- For EDPA Contracts [Adobe PDF]
- For PSA Contracts [Adobe PDF]
- CM at Risk Contract Document [Adobe PDF]
- Executive Design Professional Agreement, version B, CM at Risk [Adobe PDF]
For use when a University employee is Owner's Representative
- EDPA Version CM at Risk Exhibits [Adobe PDF]
- Executive Design Professional Agreement, version B, lump-sum [Adobe PDF]
For use when an University employee is University Representative
- EDPA Version B Lump Sum Exhibits [Adobe PDF]
- Professional Services Agreement [Adobe PDF]
- Job Order Contract Agreement [Adobe PDF]
Professional Design Services
The University of California seeks consultants to perform architectural, landscape, engineering, environmental, land surveying, construction project management, and other facility related services. UC Office of the President (UCOP) advertises on annual basis for services with a contract value of $100,000 or less in the areas of architectural, landscape architectural, engineering, environmental, land surveying, construction management, or other facility related services.
Those wishing to view the Annual Announcement should go UCOP's Design Services Resources page.
Although the University does not maintain a pre-approved bidder’s list, individuals or firms that wish to be considered for selection as consultants by the University of California, Berkeley to provide such services should submit a Consultant and Design Professional Business Information Form. The form will be accepted at any time and will be kept on file. There is no need to file a Form each year unless your firm’s information or status has changed.
The form can be mailed to the following address:
Attn: Contract Administration
Real Estate Division
University of California, Berkeley
1936 University Ave, Room 222
Berkeley, CA 94704-7027
Faxed forms will also be accepted. Please mark the form to the attention of Contract Administration and fax to (510) 642-7271.
For more information, refer to the UCOP Facilities Manual.